SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS FOR FAIRFAX, VA
Get first-rate AC system repairs and AC system service from Able Appliance & HVAC Service. We are the leading HVAC, air conditioning unit, and central AC repair specialists in Fairfax, VA. Your AC system is an integral aspect of your home because it controls temperature and air quality. This is why it’s so important to keep it in the best condition possible. Able Appliance & HVAC Service provides a variety of air conditioner services to keep your unit in top condition and running as it should, especially when you need it most.
There is no reason that you should put up with a broken AC or no air conditioner whatsoever when Able Appliance & HVAC Service can assist. Fairfax experiences very humid summers, with temperatures in the lower 90s, which can feel quite unbearable if you need AC repairs. If you know or suspect there is an issue with your AC unit or want your HVAC system checked out before you run it, call us. Our team has been providing air conditioning repairs throughout the Fairfax area for years. We have built our reputation on providing long-lasting air conditioning system repairs and excellent customer service. We are the area’s leading appliance and HVAC service company.
DO I NEED AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS FOR MY FAIRFAX HOME?
Just as with any other large appliances or systems, AC units show age and can wear out or breakdown over the years. Regular maintenance from an experienced HVAC company, like Able Appliance & HVAC Service, can help alleviate these problems and even catch them early. This will allow your AC unit will run more smoothly and you can avoid more expensive HVAC repairs down the road. There are a few common indicators to look out for when considering if it’s time to call an air conditioning repair technician, including:
- Constrained airflow: You’ll notice when your residence is getting hot and not receiving adequate airflow. This is not an uncommon problem with an AC unit, and this could be due to a defective compressor, or your air ducts are blocked, and the airflow is constrained.
- Strange noises from the AC unit: It’s imperative to pay attention to your AC, and this includes the sounds it makes when it’s on. Because when it’s not operating properly, it could emit strange noises that you aren’t used to hearing. Scratching, grating, or squealing are common sounds your air conditioner can make when it’s malfunctioning. If your unit makes these sounds, then it’s time to call Able Appliance & HVAC Service.
- Emitting foul odors:Mold or mildew can grow in your air conditioner. When this happens, you’ll have a musty odor in your property. Another typical issue with odor is when the unit’s wire insulation gets scorched. Our repair technicians can easily remedy these issues.
- Moisture buildup around the unit: A faulty condensation line or a refrigerant leak could cause a buildup of moisture around your system. We recommend you call our professionals to address this issue as soon as you detect it.
- No cool air: Decreased refrigerant levels or a defective compressor will restrict any cold air from entering your property. If you encounter this issue, contact us so we can begin to repair your air conditioner today.
We know that your home’s air conditioning is what you depend on to stay cool even during the hottest summer days. Our AC repair technicians have the experience and skills necessary to handle any issues efficiently, so you won’t have to deal with heat waves for very long. So, count on our skilled team to provide outstanding residential AC repair and maintenance services.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS NEEDED?
The skilled technicians at Able Appliance & HVAC Service have a combined decades worth of experience repairing appliances, so we’ve performed repairs on everything from new AC units that just aren’t pumping out enough cold air to older units that need some maintenance to keep running smoothly. Some of the most common AC repairs they’ve seen include:
- Dead batteries in your thermostat
- Outdoor disconnect switch turned off
- Indoor disconnect switch turned off
- Tripped circuit breaker/blown fuse
- Blown transformer
- Dirty coils
- Dirty air filter
- Refrigerant leaks
- Physical damage to AC unit
There are a lot of AC system companies out there, like Maytag, LG, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems, and Trane, just to name a few. The reliable technicians at Able Appliance & HVAC Service are trained and experienced to work on any brand and type of AC system that you might have. So, it doesn’t matter what brand or type of AC system your home in Fairfax has installed, we’ll be able to diagnose the issue and perform the appropriate AC system repair you need. We have 10 qualified technicians who can perform dependable air conditioning repairs for Fairfax and other cities in Northern VA, DC, and Maryland.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge