SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
Professional Refrigerator Repair Services for Fairfax, VA
Is your refrigerator or freezer struggling to keep your food cold enough? Have you noticed any strange sounds, water leaking, or ice buildup in the freezer? If you are in or near Fairfax, VA and have noticed any of these issues, contact the refrigerator repair professionals at Able Appliance & HVAC Service. A working refrigerator and freezer are an absolute necessity, so avoid wasting money on spoiled food and melted treats, and get the fridge repair you need.
How Can You Tell if Your Refrigerator Needs Repairs?
Buying a new refrigerator in Fairfax, VA can be a costly and unexpected expense, ranging on average from $1000 up to $8000. Watching for signs that your refrigerator might need some repairs will keep your current refrigerator working longer and more efficiently, preventing you from having to invest in an appliance that you might not actually need to replace. These are some of the signs to watch for to know if you need refrigerator repair services from Able Appliance & HVAC Service:
- It not as cold as usual: Is the food in your freezer only partially frozen? Does the food in the refrigerator feel just cool and not cold? Are your dairy products spoiling faster than they should? These are all signs that your refrigerator isn’t maintaining the proper temperature, and it could cause your energy bills to increase because the refrigerator has to run constantly to try to maintain temperature.
- Your Food Spoils Quickly: Spoiled dairy products, fruits and vegetables rotting, and other products going bad before their expiration date are all signs that the refrigerator needs some maintenance.
- You can hear the motor running: Refrigerators all usually make a very soft humming sound when running. Occasionally, you’ll hear the motor kick on for a while to cool things down. If you notice that the motor is constantly running and is loud all the time, you need to get your refrigerator serviced.
- Water on the floor: Have you found water on the floor underneath or flowing out a little from your refrigerator? This is a sign that there is a leak somewhere in your refrigerator.
- Ice is building up on the walls of the freezer: When you have ice buildup in the freezer, this could mean your refrigerator is having a hard time maintaining the temperature. Try defrosting the freezer, and then watch for ice buildup over the next couple of days.
- Condensation inside: Have you noticed an excessive amount of condensation on the inside of your refrigerator? This could be a sign that the seal is cracked or damaged and needs to be replaced.
Any of these signs means that you need to get your refrigerator checked out by an appliance repair professional from Able Appliance & HVAC Service. Catching these problems before they escalate can save you time and money, as well as prevent the frustration from having to replace your refrigerator and all of the food inside.
Can I Repair My Refrigerator Myself?
Attempting to repair your refrigerator is not a do-it-yourself project. While there are a lot of DIY tutorials out there on repairing appliances, working with a refrigerator takes a lot of time and training, and involves working with both water and electricity, so for safety reasons and time constraints, it’s best left to the professionals at Able Appliance & HVAC Service. We have the training to work with these complex appliances and have been providing professional and affordable fridge repair services to Fairfax, VA and the surrounding cities for over fifteen years. With over a decade and a half of repairing refrigerators, our highly skilled team of technicians has the experience and knowledge to effectively work on any brand of refrigerator and perform any repairs they may encounter. Our technicians stay up to date on best practices and repair guidelines. Able Appliance & HVAC Service offers 24/7 emergency repairs, so we’re always here to assist whenever you need us. These are some of the most common refrigerator repairs that Able Appliance & HVAC Service can take care of for you:
- Not cooling enough or properly
- Malfunctioning water dispenser
- Malfunctioning ice dispenser
- Frost buildup in the freezer or refrigerator
- Loud compressors
- Clogged defrost drain
- Leaking water
- And more!
Contact Able Appliance & HVAC Service Today for Service In or Near Fairfax
Your refrigerator is one of the most important appliances in your home, so only trust Fairfax’s premier refrigerator repair company, Able Appliance & HVAC Service. We provide same day refrigerator repair services and also offer 24/7 emergency services. We are the experts who can figure out what that weird sound is, fix your broken ice machine, and can get your refrigerator running more smoothly. Call us at 703-916-0509 for affordable residential refrigerator repair services.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge