AC Maintenance Services in Ashburn, VA
Do you think you can go without air conditioning during the warm Ashburn, VA summer? With Able Appliance Service, you’ll never have to find out with our home AC repair services. Whether you have a brand-new system or an old system that requires minor repairs, our experienced HVAC contractors can provide excellent AC repair services. Because we’re familiar with a variety of AC systems we can provide typical maintenance on any air conditioning system as needed, and for any unexpected AC malfunctions, we offer 24/7 emergency repairs.
When Able Appliance Service arrives at your home, you can expect high-quality customer service and excellent air conditioning services. If you need to install a new heating or AC system in your home, we’ve got you covered. We pride ourselves in our efficient air conditioning services at affordable prices.
There are many makes and models of air conditioners and each has different parts to pay attention to. When you meet with a technician from Able Appliance Service, they inspect your AC unit thoroughly before determining the exact repairs and maintenance it needs. Our team can take care of any type of air conditioning repair or installation; never attempt to do these fixes on your own. Often attempting DIY AC repairs can make the issue worse; let the professionals handle it. It’s our goal to guarantee your home is cool and comfortable during the heat of summer.
Signs of a Broken Air Conditioner
Just like any other mechanical device, air conditioners can wear out or break down over time. There are some common signals you can look out for to determine whether or not you need professional AC repairs. These include:
- Constrained Airflow – You’ll realize when your home is heating up and not getting proper airflow. This is a common malfunction to an AC unit and this could be due to a broken compressor or your air ducts are clogged and the airflow is constrained.
- The AC Unit Makes Strange Noises – It’s important to be cognizant of your air conditioner and this includes what it sounds like when it’s operating normally because when it’s broken, it could make strange noises that you aren’t used to hearing. Squealing, grating, and grinding are typical noises a unit can make when it’s broken. If your unit makes these noises, then it’s time to call an HVAC contractor.
- Foul Odors – Mold or mildew has a tendency to grow inside an AC unit. When this happens, you’ll get a musty smell in your house. Another common issue with smell is when the unit’s wire insulation burns.
- Moisture Build Up Around the Unit – A faulty condensation line or a refrigerant leak could cause a buildup of moisture around your unit.
- No Cool Air – Low refrigerant levels are a broken compressor will prevent any cool air from getting in your home.
Call Able Appliance Service Today
Noticing problems with your AC unit? Don’t wait, contact Able Appliance Service for AC maintenance services if your air conditioner is malfunctioning. We’re the most proficient, efficient selection in Ashburn, VA. Call us today at 703-916-0509.