The Experts in Washer and Dryer Repair in Northern Virginia
Able Appliance offers customers quality service at a reasonable price. We have 15 years of experience, a knowledgeable staff and a commitment to honesty and quality. We never charge hidden fees and offer highly competitive pricing. When you choose Able Appliance Service, you can be sure that your washer or dryer repair will be handled with priority and care, and will be returned to excellent working condition.
Why choose Able Appliance for your washer or dryer repair?
Our services are affordable, and we never cut quality. Using Able Appliance for your washer or dryer repair will give you confidence that your appliance will be repaired quickly and completely. Our focus on quality has made us a trusted name in the washer and dryer repair industry in Woodbridge, Virginia, and the wider northern Virginia area. In fact, we serve a wide area that includes Bristow, Alexandria, Manassas, Woodbridge, Springfield, Leesburg and other areas in northern Virginia.
Our highly qualified technicians can install, repair and complete routine maintenance on all brands of washers and dryers. Our services include same day washer and dryer repair service, repair of all main commercial or residential appliances, service every day of the week and no extra or hidden charges–not even for evening or holiday repairs. We believe in transparency and value and we also offer discounts on our washer and dryer repair services. To make your repair even more affordable, use our coupon or call us now. We offer our customers a competitive value and our repairs always come with a warranty of work and satisfaction.
Potential Problems With Your Appliance
- Washer’s digital display is not working
- Water inlet is out of order or drain does not work
- Washer creates a lot of noise
- Water leakage
- Door cannot be shut properly
- Cycle issues or does not spin or wash
- Motor transmission failed or the drive belt has broken
- Washer does not fill or fills slowly
- The drum spins, but there is no heat
- The motor is running, but the drum isn’t spinning
- The dryer is getting too hot
- The dryer won’t work at all
- Dryer does not run but it’s plugged in
- Dryer is making a lot of noise
- Clothes are taking too long to dry
- Filter is clean and clothes won’t dry
- Any other issue