SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
ABLE APPLIANCE & HVAC SERVICE
Appliance Repair, Air Conditioning, Heating
We started Able Appliance & HVAC Service 22 years ago with one technician doing appliance repair on AC/Heating, HVAC, Refrigerator/Freezer, and Stove/Oven appliances. Now, we employ over 10 technicians, and we are a trusted name in the appliance repair industry within Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland.
- UP TO $60 OFF
- SAME DAY APPLIANCE REPAIR
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
- Complete Honesty-No Hidden Charges at all-Satisfaction Guaranteed
We at Able Appliance & HVAC Service believe that an informed customer can make educated decisions, which is why we pay special attention to explaining the details of the appliance repairs that need done to your appliance and suggest the best possible solutions along with available options for you to consider. We repair all major brands of refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, heating systems, HVAC’s, washers and dryers, ovens, stoves, and other electric appliances. In addition to our top-quality repair services, we also hold a reputation of being highly competitive in our pricing and offering great customer service.
Our highly skilled team of certified and experienced technicians is capable of taking on and quickly completing the toughest repair jobs. We value our customers; our polite and well-mannered staff will always respond to your repair needs promptly in an orderly manner. Every time you call Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you can be sure that you will get a professional response and your appliance repair given the priority it deserves.
Do not fall victim to companies offering cheap repairs, as you stand to lose more by way of repeat repairs for the same fix.
AC & Heating
AC & Heating
Could you handle a warm Virginia summer without AC? With Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you don’t have to find out.
Washer & Dryer
Washer & Dryer
We have highly qualified technicians, who can install, repair and do routine maintenance of all brands and models of washers and dryers.
Stove & Oven
Stove & Oven
What Kind of Appliances Does Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
Basically, every kind of appliance and every make and model you can think of, we can do appliance repair on. While you will probably choose to replace your toaster rather than have it repaired, we work on all kinds of appliance repair, from the biggest HVAC system to the smallest mini-refrigerator. You can trust us for all your appliance needs.
If you are having trouble with any of your appliances and need expert repair services call us today and enjoy the peace of mind that your appliance is in safe hands. Your appliance will be repaired at a reasonable price, and will be returned to you in excellent working condition. Feel free to contact us for all appliance repairs.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.