SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
Experienced and Professional Washer and Dryer Repairs
At Able Appliance & HVAC Service, we bring professional and experienced washer and dryer repairs to customers at reasonable prices. With 22 years of experience, our knowledgeable staff is committed to honesty and quality. When you choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you can rest assured that your washer or dryer repair will be a priority, and you will be treated with courtesy and respect.
Reasons To Choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service for Your Repairs
We know you have choices when it comes to finding an appliance repair service. We work hard every day to earn your trust. Our technicians are highly trained and qualified to install, service, and repair all major brands of washers and dryers. When you schedule a washing machine repair service call, one of our technicians will come to your home, diagnose the problem, and ensure it is fixed properly.
- Flexible scheduling — At Able Appliance & HVAC Service, we know your washer and dryer’s importance. That’s why we offer same-day service when they are not operating up to par.
- Affordable repairs — We believe in value and provide high-quality repairs at affordable prices. Additionally, we offer discounts on washer and dryer repair service to help you save even more.
- Transparent pricing — Your service call is free when you schedule repairs, and we don’t charge hidden fees for calls on weekends or holidays.
- Simple scheduling — Our online system makes it simple to schedule an appointment when your washer and dryer need repairs. You can also give our office a call if you prefer.
Signs Your Washer and Dryer Need Repairs
Most of the time, your washer and dryer churn along, getting clothes clean and dry. When they break, it can create a backlog and inconvenience you. Recognizing signs of trouble early on lets you schedule repairs before things get to that point. Here are a few things to watch out for.
If you notice any of these issues, contact us to schedule a washing machine repair service call:
- Trouble shutting the door properly
- Leaks from the door seal
- Excessive noise during operation
- Washer is skipping cycles
- Failure to adequately spin clothes (excess water when it stops)
- Digital display is not working correctly
- Water takes too long to fill
A properly operating dryer should not display any of the following behaviors:
- Clothes are taking too long to dry
- Excessive noise from the motor
- The drum spins, but it does not produce heat
- The dryer turns on but won’t spin
- It is producing too much heat and burning clothes
Schedule Your Service Appointment Today
We are proud of our reputation and work hard to ensure every customer feels valued. Read what our customers have to say about Able Appliance & HVAC Service!
Simply contact us to schedule your service. One of our technicians will arrive at a convenient time for you and begin working to uncover the problem.
Our Service Area
Our service area includes northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland, including the following cities:
- Alexandria, VA
- Ashburn, VA
- Bristow, VA
- Fairfax, VA
- Gainesville, VA
- Leesburg, VA
- Springfield, VA
- Woodbridge, VA
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.