SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
THE EXPERTS IN WASHER AND DRYER REPAIR IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Able Appliance & HVAC Service offers customers quality service at a reasonable price. We have 17 years of experience, knowledgeable staff and a commitment to honesty and quality. We never charge hidden fees and offer highly competitive pricing. When you choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you can be sure that your washer or dryer repair will be handled with priority and care, and will be returned to excellent working condition.
Why choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service for your washer or dryer repair?
Our services are affordable, and we never cut quality. Using Able Appliance & HVAC Service for your washer or dryer repair will give you confidence that your appliance will be repaired quickly and completely. Our focus on quality has made us a trusted name in the washer and dryer repair industry in Woodbridge, Virginia, and the wider northern Virginia area. In fact, we serve a wide area that includes Bristow, Alexandria, Manassas, Woodbridge, Springfield, Leesburg and other areas in northern Virginia.
Our highly qualified technicians can install, repair and complete routine maintenance on all brands of washers and dryers. Our services include same day washer and dryer repair service, repair of all main commercial or residential appliances, service every day of the week and no extra or hidden charges–not even for evening or holiday repairs. We believe in transparency and value and we also offer discounts on our washer and dryer repair services. To make your repair even more affordable, use our coupon or call us now. We offer our customers a competitive value and our repairs always come with a warranty of work and satisfaction.
Potential Problems With Your Appliance
What may be wrong with your washer
- Washer’s digital display is not working
- The water inlet is out of order or drain does not work
- Washer creates a lot of noise
- Water leakage
- The door cannot be shut properly
- Cycle issues or does not spin or wash
- Motor transmission failed or the drive belt has broken
- Washer does not fill or fills slowly
What may be wrong with your dryer
- The drum spins, but there is no heat
- The motor is running, but the drum isn’t spinning
- The dryer is getting too hot
- The dryer won’t work at all
- The dryer does not run but it’s plugged in
- The dryer is making a lot of noise
- Clothes are taking too long to dry
- The filter is clean and the clothes won’t dry
- Any other issue
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge