Northern Virginia AC Repair Services
As temperatures heat up, Able Appliance & HVAC Services is here to ensure your AC unit is up to the task of cooling things down. We provide the highest-quality professional air conditioner repair throughout northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland. Additionally, we pride ourselves on a superior customer experience, as evidenced by our many satisfied customers.
SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
Appliances are the unsung heroes of our homes, tirelessly working to make our lives more convenient. However, like all things, they eventually wear out or encounter issues that need attention. When this happens, homeowners are faced with a crucial decision: should...
Indoor air quality plays a crucial role in maintaining our overall health and well-being. With a significant amount of our time spent indoors, it's essential to ensure that the air we breathe is clean and healthy. Poor indoor air quality can lead to various health...
As the summer heat starts to bear down, our trusty air conditioners become our most cherished companions. But to keep them running efficiently and to ensure the air we breathe is clean and comfortable, regular maintenance is critical. One essential aspect of AC upkeep...
Your washing machine is an essential appliance that plays a crucial role in keeping your clothes clean and fresh. However, like any household appliance, it has a limited lifespan. Over time, wear and tear can lead to decreased efficiency and potential breakdowns. Here...
As your go-to appliance experts in Virginia, we believe in providing our valued customers with essential tips and tricks to maintain the longevity and efficiency of their appliances. In this blog post, we'll delve into the often-overlooked chore of cleaning your...
As the summer heat rolls in, your air conditioning system becomes an invaluable companion, keeping your home cool and comfortable. To ensure AC efficiency and optimal performance throughout the season, it's important to take proactive measures for its care and...
Your washing machine and dryer work hard to keep your clothes clean and fresh. To ensure their optimal performance and longevity, as well as prevent odors, it's essential to clean and maintain them regularly. Luckily it's easy to do and you don't need any specialized...
At Able Appliance & HVAC Service, we frequently receive questions from customers concerned about furnace maintenance. Unfortunately, these questions usually come up when we're answering a service call because something has gone wrong. Often, these issues could...
With thousands of different refrigerators on the market, shopping for a new one can feel overwhelming. You should keep a few things in mind that will narrow the search and help you end up with a refrigerator best suited for your lifestyle, personal taste, and...
Keeping your refrigerator organized and clean is the best way to utilize everything inside while also keeping everything at the right temperature. By following these eleven tips, your refrigerator will become less of a stress to keep up with stocking and finding...
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.