Northern Virginia Appliance Repair Services
We repair all major brands of refrigerators, air conditioners, freezers, heating systems, HVAC’s, washers and dryers, ovens, stoves, and other electric appliances. In addition to our top-quality repair services, we also hold a reputation of being highly competitive in our pricing and offering great customer service.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service has over 22 years in the appliance repair industry. We have been able to stay on top of this competitive market due to our unflagging commitment to this profession. Having a reliable refrigerator repair service is crucial for ensuring that your fridge stays in excellent working order for a long time.
The Impact of Delaying Refrigerator Repair
Delaying fridge repair can cause significant repercussions for your home. If you fail to properly maintain your fridge, the following can occur.
Product Waste and Unsafe Food
If your fridge does not maintain cold temperatures, your food will get spoiled before consumption. This causes unnecessary product waste and money loss. Moreover, you risk getting sick if you eat food that is not stored in food-safe temperatures.
Dirty coils or faulty doors cause your fridge to work harder and longer to uphold cool temperatures. Without home refrigerator repair, your electricity bills will be higher due to energy loss.
Short Operational Life
Failing to maintain your fridge can lead to a shorter service life. The time to replace a top-freezer fridge is 8 years and a side-by-side fridge is 10 years. With a fridge maintenance plan, you may be able to extend the life of your fridge.
When you use Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you can avoid these mishaps.
The Importance of a Reputable Refrigerator Repair Service
Sound repairs come at a price but for a good reason. When you opt for cheap service jobs, you can be vulnerable to multiple repairs in the future. At Able Appliance & HVAC Service, we know how to get the job done right the very first time.
Highly Experienced and Skilled Team
Over the years, we have carefully selected top performers in their respective fields. We handpick technicians who are certified, experienced, and factory trained. They take on the toughest repair jobs everyday.
We have been able to consistently achieve 100% guaranteed results. With our vast experience in the appliance repair field, our technicians can accurately diagnose the fridge repair you need. We will even recommend when replacement is necessary rather than repair.
Our team has a true passion for excellence and customer satisfaction. We take the time to offer the appropriate repair job and maintenance plan you need to keep your fridge in excellent working condition for a long time. We take pride in the positive repute we have gained from our customers.
Our Service Areas for Fridge Repair and More
We currently deliver our services in the state of Virginia. We offer refrigerator repair in Alexandria and heating repair in Manassas. We also offer HVAC repair in several areas, including:
- Alexandria, VA
- Ashburn, VA
- Bristow, VA
- Fairfax, VA
- Gainesville, VA
- Leesburg, VA
- Manassas, VA
- Woodbridge, VA
We offer same-day service and our service call is free when you choose us for repairs. If you need fridge repair during the weekend, evening, or holidays, we do not charge extra fees. Contact our team for an appointment. If you have a busy schedule, feel free to schedule online.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.