Northern Virginia AC Repair Services
As temperatures heat up, Able Appliance & HVAC Services is here to ensure your AC unit is up to the task of cooling things down. We provide the highest-quality professional air conditioner repair throughout northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland. Additionally, we pride ourselves on a superior customer experience, as evidenced by our many satisfied customers.
SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
Uninterrupted Business Operations – Quick Commercial Refrigeration Repair Service
Northern Virginia is home to many world-class restaurants and eateries. But no matter how skilled your staff is, accidents happen or machines malfunction. Unlike home appliances, the high volume of use for commercial products makes repairs more necessary to keep your business functioning and customers happy. Able Appliance & HVAC Service can help with commercial appliances such as refrigerators, walk-in coolers and more.
We understand how important these commercial appliances are for running your business smoothly. When profit depends on your kitchen operating properly, a broken appliance can make the difference between meeting your goals or not.
That is why we try our best to repair your appliances on site as soon as possible. For over a decade, Able Appliance & HVAC Service has been serving a host of satisfied customers in the
Our Commercial Services:
The Able Appliance & HVAC Service team has years of experience with a range of refrigerators. We work with residential and commercial clients to deliver the fastest, most thorough maintenance in Northern Virginia. We serve Woodbridge, Reston, Alexandria, Leesburg and more with repairs for:
- Refrigerator Ice Makers
- Deep Freezers
- Walk-in Coolers
Call Able Appliance & HVAC Service Today
With a decade of work behind us, we’ve learned how to deliver the best service to our customers. To ensure your repairs go smoothly and quickly, we keep an ample inventory of spares and parts to avoid delays. This is especially effective when multiple machines need service.
In addition to commercial appliance repair, Able Appliance & HVAC Service offers help for A/C, heating, refrigerator repair, stove repair and oven repair across Northern Virginia. If your commercial appliances need professional attention, call us today at 703-916-0509 or 703-330-4772 or contact us online.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.