Northern Virginia AC Repair Services
As temperatures heat up, Able Appliance & HVAC Services is here to ensure your AC unit is up to the task of cooling things down. We provide the highest-quality professional air conditioner repair throughout northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland. Additionally, we pride ourselves on a superior customer experience, as evidenced by our many satisfied customers.
SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
NORTHERN VIRGINIA’S HEATING AND COOLING REPAIR EXPERTS
24/7 emergency service available. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Same Day Service. Call Now to get the fastest service in town!
Could you handle a warm Virginia summer without AC? With Able Appliance & HVAC Service, you don’t have to find out. Whether it is old or new, we’ll stop by to help you with your HVAC system. We offer professional emergency air conditioning repair service from Leesburg to Woodbridge and Alexandria to Manassas.
With blistering summers and snowy winters, Virginia is a place of many extremes. That’s why we try to reach your home as quickly as possible if your heating or cooling unit shuts down. Able Appliance & HVAC Service has over 22 years of experience watching the smiles on the faces of our relieved customers after getting their appliances fixed. We take pride in making you and your family more comfortable in your home. This inspires us to do excellent and thorough work with our installations and appliance repairs.
What Makes us a Top HVAC Repair Company?
At Able Appliance & HVAC Service, we pride ourselves in offering fair and straightforward customer service and ensuring that every house visit is successful, no matter how big the problem. If you are installing a new heating or AC system in your home or have necessary maintenance to finish, choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service. We only use high-quality materials and professional service.
Whether it is a new installation, repair service or routine maintenance, our skilled and highly trained technicians make sure that each job is done in a professional manner. They follow standard procedures and checklists to make sure you get the best value for the money that you spend.
There are many types of HVAC systems, each with different parts to take into consideration. When you meet with an expert from Able Appliance & HVAC Service, they will examine your AC unit and conduct evaluations to determine if it requires any repairs. It’s our goal to guarantee your property is comfortable and secure during the most extreme months of the year.
Contact Us in Virginia, DC or Maryland
We encourage our customers to get routine maintenance of their heating and cooling appliances. Don’t wait until your system shuts down to investigate the problem. The longer you neglect problems with your heating or cooling unit, the closer it will come to breaking down. This will add years to the usable lifetimes of their appliance.
Do you want to learn more about Able Appliance & HVAC Service’s air conditioning repair services? Contact us via phone or online contact form to find out what makes our team the most proficient, effective HVAC repair service in Northern Virginia and the DC area. If you’re experiencing issues with your cooling system, contact us at 703-916-0509 or 703-330-4772 today.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.