Homeowners know that when HVAC units or appliances aren’t working properly, timely and high-quality repairs are a must. It can be hard to find a single repair service you can trust, and it’s even more difficult if you need several to fix different things. When you choose Able Appliance & HVAC Service, there’s no need to call anyone else. We can take care of all your HVAC and home appliance repair needs.
SAME DAY SERVICE • FREE SERVICE CALL WITH REPAIR
NO EXTRA CHARGE WEEKENDS, EVENING AND HOLIDAYS
COMMITTED TO KEEP YOUR APPLIANCES WORKING 24/7, 365
What Appliances Can Able Appliance & HVAC Service Repair?
If you have it, we can probably fix it. Based in Bristow, VA, we service many areas, including Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia, and North Virginia.
Most people use microwaves daily to thaw frozen foods, reheat leftovers, and cook meals. Common problems your microwave can develop include:
- The plate won’t turn.
- The microwave doesn’t turn on or off.
- The door won’t close or open.
- The microwave doesn’t heat properly.
- It makes strange or loud sounds.
- The light stops working.
- The touchpad won’t respond.
Call to schedule a repair today if you notice any of these warning signs.
Whether you own a separate freezer or only the one on your refrigerator, you count on it to keep perishable items frozen for later use. If the freezer fails, you may lose hundreds of dollars worth of food. Some warning signs of freezer malfunction include:
- Water leaks
- Frost or ice buildup
- Strange sounds
- Temperature variations
- Constantly running compressor
The freezer also might just stop working.
Many people enjoy the convenience of built-in ice makers. Signs that yours isn’t working correctly:
- Ice is fractured, frosted, or strangely shaped.
- Ice won’t release from the mold.
- The outside ejector doesn’t produce ice.
Common issues include clogged water lines, incorrectly set thermostats, unlevel mounting, and clogged water filters.
Gone are the days when someone had to wash dishes by hand in the sink daily. Most people use their dishwashers every day to avoid that manual task. You may notice:
- Your dishes aren’t clean after a wash cycle.
- The dishwasher won’t run.
- The machine won’t fill or drain properly.
- Your dishwasher has a foul odor.
- Operation makes more noise than usual.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service can diagnose and repair your issue.
Every kitchen has a refrigerator. Some people have them in garages and offices too. We count on these essential appliances to keep our food fresh. It’s time to schedule a repair if:
- The refrigerator operates constantly or won’t come on at all.
- The temperature is too hot or too cold, not adjusting with the thermostat.
- Water leaks onto the floor.
- The water dispenser won’t release water.
- The appliance makes loud noises.
Most of these issues are easily repaired.
Ovens, Stoves, and Ranges
Families that enjoy home-cooked meals and freshly baked desserts rely on their ovens and stoves. Owners can choose gas or electric appliances, and the repair issues can differ for each type. However, the problems you may notice remain similar.
- The oven won’t heat to the set temperature correctly or at all.
- The interior light won’t come on or turn off.
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work.
- The door won’t open or close.
- Your food cooks unevenly.
- Your controls aren’t responsive.
- The heating or broiling element won’t ignite or come on.
Stovetops and Ranges
- Eyes won’t ignite or power on.
- Temperatures don’t adjust to your settings.
- The indicator lights don’t work.
- Turning the eyes on produces sparks or strange smells.
- Bubbles, cracks, or blisters appear on the cooktop or coils.
Able Appliance & HVAC Service technicians can repair all brands of electric and gas ovens, stoves, cooktops, and gas range tops.
Washers and Dryers
Everyone needs clean clothes, sheets, and towels. Our washers and dryers make that easy to accomplish unless they stop working properly. Each appliance typically gives you signs that repairs are necessary.
- Water won’t fill or drain.
- Water overfills or leaks.
- The agitator won’t spin.
- The washer vibrates excessively or makes loud noises.
- Unpleasant odors persist.
- The door doesn’t open.
- The machine ruins your laundry.
- The washer won’t turn on or stop
- The dryer doesn’t power on or only runs for a short time.
- The dryer won’t heat or overheat.
- The machine takes too long to dry laundry.
- The drum won’t spin.
- The dryer is too noisy or vibrates excessively.
- The laundry has wrinkles or lint.
These appliances come in many makes and models, and Able Appliance & HVAC Service can repair them all.
AC and Heating
When your heating or air conditioning isn’t working properly, your home can quickly become uncomfortable. Common issues you’ll notice are:
- The air isn’t heated or cooled to the correct temperature, the heat blows cold air, or the AC blows hot air.
- The unit runs constantly or won’t turn on.
- Fluid leaks from your inside or outside units.
- Your system is too loud.
Schedule a repair appointment to avoid further damage if you experience any of these problems.
Why Should You Trust Able Appliance & HVAC Service for All of Your Repairs?
- Your appliances or HVAC may stop working anytime, so we don’t charge extra for evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- When we arrive at your home, we come fully prepared. We bring the parts that we may need to repair your appliances or HVAC system with us.
- When we repair your machines, your service call is free.
- We guarantee our work.
- Our technicians are qualified, trained, experienced, skilled, and certified.
- Same-day service is available.
- We have been in business for over 22 years, gaining a reputation for excellence and dedicated customer service. Our Google review rating is 4.7/5, showing that we satisfy our clients.
- We can repair all brands and models of HVAC systems and appliances.
- We provide high-quality work at reasonable prices.
- We make repairs covered by manufacturer’s warranties.
Do You Need HVAC or Appliance Repair?
Contact Able Appliance & HVAC Service today to schedule your appointment. Call us at (703) 916-0509 or (703) 330-4772. If you’d prefer, you can email us or schedule your appointment online.
Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia & North Virginia including: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Bristow, Clifton, Dulles, Dumfries, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Herndon, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge